Life does not stop when therapy begins. Choosing How Our Individualized Care Evolves (C.H.O.I.C.E.) combines transitional rehabilitation and therapy with the methodology, amenities and services that modern adults expect.
We ensure that our patients:
- Decide when and what to eat
- Wake and sleep when they choose
- Nap as they wish
- Bathe and dress on their own schedules
- Recuperate in peace with the option of using our “Do Not Disturb” signs
- Avoid being woken for night time rounds or medicine.
- Participate in alternative therapies as they wish including guided imagery, relaxation techniques and aromatherapy (free of charge)
- Request other services such as massage, salon services and manicures for a nominal fee
Our C.H.O.I.C.E. Program encourages all of our patients to retain control over their lives while they are recuperating at Fairmont Care. The sooner you return to normal activities, the faster you heal.