- Establishing a trusting relationship with residents and family members
- Identifying resident’s social and psychological needs and providing support
- Completing assessments, developing care plan, creating progress notes and all required documentation, utilizing an Electronic Medical Record
- Assuring compliance with regulatory standards for social services
- Attending care plan conferences, all IDT meetings and committees
- Discharge planning and utilizing community resources
- Resolving resident concerns and modeling customer service focus
- Providing resident, family and staff education
Full-time position with some weekends required
Fairmont Care is Joint Commission accredited and Post-Acute Certified.
Located in the North side of Chicago
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or human service field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibit professional demeanor and discretion
- Experience in a health care setting preferred
Please submit your resume below or send it via email to our Director of HR, Michelle Ramirez, email@example.com.