- Provide general and preventive maintenance of the building and grounds, including electrical, resident/staff equipment, plumbing, heating, refrigeration and fire equipment.
- In-service staff regarding all procedures for each potential disaster and conduct drills.
- Ensure compliance with all State, Federal and local standards.
- This position is “on call” for the facility 24 hours per day in case of emergency.
- Must have a High school education or equivalent.
- Previous Nursing or Health Facility experience preferred
- Able to do extensive lifting, bending walking and standing throughout the day.
- Have flexibility to be “on call” when needed.
- Able to repair equipment.
- Moderately skilled in the use of tools of the various trades.
- Must have simple plumbing, electrical and mechanical repair skills.
Must be able to work Sunday through Thursday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm