Dear Residents and Family Members:
This is an update to our letter dated September 23, 2020 regarding visitation. We are happy to announce that our plan has been finalized and we are able to move forward with indoor visitation.
Our entire plan can be found on our website, but following are some important bullet points.
- Indoor visitation will work in the same manner as the outdoor visitation has worked. Appointments will need to be made and screenings will take place by phone no more than 24 hours before the scheduled visit as well as upon arrival to the facility.
- Outdoor visits remain the preferred method of visitation, therefore, if the outside temperature is 60⁰ F or above, an outdoor visit will be scheduled.
- Indoor visits will take place in our Town Square. Visitors will be asked not to leave this area for any reason.
- Visitation will be limited to two visitors at a time per resident. The visitors, if two, must be from the same household. No visitors under the age of 18 are permitted.
- In order to meet the social distancing and supervision requirements, only 2 residents will be allowed to visit with their families at any given time.
- The main entrance is the only entrance to be used when an indoor visit is scheduled.
- Social distancing must be maintained throughout the visit.
- Masks must be worn by everyone for the duration of the visit.
- In-Room visitation is permissible for bedbound patients, provided that the room layout allows for a 6-foot separation between the resident and visitor. This type of visit must be approved by the Administrator.
- In-Room visitation is also permissible for end-of life or compassionate care situations, provided that the room layout allows for a 6-foot separation between the resident and visitor. This type of visit must be approved by the Administrator.
- Residents/patients on isolation or quarantine will not be able to participate in visitation.
- The facility reserves the right to cancel any scheduled visits at its discretion. Some examples of potential reasons for cancelations include, but are not limited to, maintenance issues, staffing issues, resident request, etc.
- Any visitor who is disruptive and does not adhere to facility/State requirements for visitation will be asked to leave, and may not be allowed to return.
We look forward to welcoming you back in person. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.